Hi Family! Thinking about a membership to Florida Children’s Museum? Members receive year-round benefits including free admission and discounted guest passes. Invest in your family and make plans to visit today.
Find the right size for your family. Memberships start for one adult and one child for only $120 per year. Add additional qualifying members for only $20 more. Qualifying members include:
- Household residents (spouse, children, partner, etc.)
Your Florida Children’s Museum membership comes with the option of a digital membership card that is easily saved in your Apple or Google wallet. Your digital card, along with photo ID, are scanned at check-in to get you playing faster. Every member has an online account to help you manage your benefits like discounts automatically applied when booking parties, camps, and special event tickets online.
Your Member Benefits
- 12 months complimentary admission for named members
- 50% off admission for up to 3 guests for each visit
- 10% off at the Museum gift shop
- 10% discount on parties held at the Museum
- 50% off admission to ACM participating Museums
- Children receive birthday card from Blinky
- Special Members-only event twice a year
- Early access to traveling exhibits
- Ability to manage membership online
- For Grand Opening Only: Pre-public access to the new Museum
Affiliate Member Perks:
Affiliate member perks are offered by outside companies who are excited about your membership. Affiliate members offer you discounts at their locations to support the Museum’s mission and thank you for your membership.
- Free admission to Glazer Children’s Museum in Tampa between closure of our downtown location and opening of New Bonnet Springs Park location with membership card and photo ID.
- Crispers, free child’s meal with purchase of an adult meal
- Free chips and queso with purchase of a meal at Fuzzy’s Taco Shop in Lakeland
- 10% off any book at Pressed with membership card
- Seasonal discounts to MOSI
- $10 coupon towards any class at The Nest
- More added throughout the year!
Upgrade to a Member Plus
Become a Member PLUS when you add on a donation to one of the Museum Funds
Families Helping Families – 20% of annual attendance is provided free of charge to families who otherwise cannot afford admission. Let your family help another family.
Emergency Relief Fund – Operation cost relief during hurricanes, pandemics, etc.
General Operating Fund – Annually the Museum must raise $250,000 to keep quality programs and world-class exhibits. This Fund allows the Museum to direct your gift to the area with most need.
Member PLUS Benefits:
- Tax deductible charitable gift receipt for your donation
- Included on donor list in annual report
- Invitation to special donor events