Ready for a birthday filled with hands-on learning? Book your party with us!
Whether inside or outside, for 10 guests or 100 guests– we’ve curated a birthday party just for YOU. Choose from one of four party packs and customize your experience with add-ons.
Tips for a great party:
- No wall or hanging decorations are allowed. Plan for table top and free standing decor if you are celebrating in a specific theme.
- Plan to pay for your party in full the week of the event.
- Your party comes with a full day admission to the Museum. Your guests are allowed to come early or stay after to enjoy all of the fun, hands-on exhibits.
- Clean-up time is included in your time block. Our Visitor Services Team can help you keep track of time.
- Parties can only be booked 90 days in advance of the party date due to Bonnet Springs Park scheduling.
- The Museum sees the most visitors on weekends. Plan ahead for parking challenges during peak hours (11 am – 3 pm). You may be asked to park in an overflow lot.
Feeling hungry? The Depot Cafe at Bonnet Springs Park curated a birthday party menu just for you. At check-out, you can add on any of these party-size catering options.
- 16″ Cheese Pizza, $19
- 16″ Pepperoni Pizza, $20
- Garden Salad (feeds 10-18 people), $79
- 50-Piece Chicken Nugget Basket with House Made Chips, $60
- Seasonal Fresh Cut Fruit (feeds 10-12 people), $75